Dual Boot with Linux?

Nadim Hoque nadimhoque at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:30:55 MST 2008

Pretty much most distros out there can resize the windows partition
and in my case I have opensuse 11 dual booting Windows Vista Ultimate
64 bit. I am pretty sure mandriva does resize ntfs, but if it doesn't
just right click on my comptuer, chose manage then storage. in that
window selectect your main hard drive and shrink it. WIth the free
space linux should be able to install in the free space.

Nadim