Dual Boot with Linux?

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 10:56:11 MST 2008

as far as I know you can dual boot any windows setup.. The key with
vista though is to probably have a seperate drive for linux.. But
basically you install windows first, then install linux, and it should
automatically give you the choice for what to boot when your computer
starts up.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell