Lookin' to trade

Tuna tuna at supertunaman.com
Fri Aug 8 00:00:43 MST 2008

Helloes!

I'm in a pickle. I pickled an inn. My CD-RW drive doesn't do that whole
"W" thing. Every time I try to burn a CD, it just refuses to write. What
it's doing instead is beyond me.

So how's about this: if anyone can burn me a Gentoo 2008 CD and get it
to me at the Avondale stammtisch on 8/19, I will award them a very
special prize. It will consist of:

A) A gallon-size or quart-size ziploc baggie, containing
     1) A star-shaped post-it, signed by me (possibly with a smiley face)
     2) three (3) pens with two (2) penguins on them and the web address
"TeensOnLinux.org"
B) My heart-felt thank-you and congratulations
C) An optional firm handshake

There is no other prize package like this out there. It isn't easy to
come across an opportunity like this.

Thank you for playing!
-tuna

PS: I'll probably be the one in the funny hat!