cox news feed provider

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 16:46:11 MST 2008

If you mean nntp server, their nntp server for the west is nntp.west.cox.net.
If techs don't know that, they should be fired... that's right on any
page showing smtp, nntp, and pop3 servers.

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli