Linux as a Server for Games

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Aug 3 22:49:56 MST 2008

Am 03. Aug, 2008 schwätzte Patrick C so:

> I'm glad to say that I'm glad the entire home-hosted party of around 16
> people went without a single hiccup (for the first time in years) and again
> say that I'd be glad to do a presentation on both sides of the client/server
> fence for PLUG if there is sufficient interest.

There's definitely lots of interest. We'd love to have presentations on
gaming on GNU/Linux!

I'd also love to see that for the ABLE conf, which we haven't yet
announced :). It'll be Saturday, 2008Sep20. Announcement will be coming
in the next week or two.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  Learn OpenOffice.org - http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/BPC110.html
# "My team has created a very innovative solution, but we're still looking