.DCOPclient err in KDE 3.5.9

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 06:35:44 MST 2008

Hey Hans. No space is not an issue both home and tmp are only using 1% of
space right now. I have not changed any perms on the box at all.

--

------- GPG signed

Many individuals and organizations around the
globe have developed international cross platform
protocols to support your freedoms and ideas.
Please support Open Standards for software and
hardware with cross platform ISO standards and not
proprietary formats from monopolies and the
associated vendor lockin. If you are a Windows user
protect yourself from various known software
vulnerabilities that allow virii, malware, adware,
trojans, etc., and use Firefox/Mozilla with
NoScript for web browsing and not Internet Explorer.
HTML emails, Microsoft DOC(X)/XLS(X) formats are
not acceptable to send me. Please enclose inline or
by attachment with RTF, TXT, DJVU or PDF formats.
Thank You.

This email generated by a Linux Operating System
and accompanying software. Encryption of data and
emails is encouraged and welcomed with GnuPG.