magicJack.com

chip33az at netscape.net chip33az at netscape.net
Tue Apr 29 07:37:06 MST 2008

I had a co-worker purchase one and then I did (well, I gave it to my mom).

All I know is that it works as promised.  I purchased it for $40 (I
think - it was a while ago) and received a tiny little USB device.  It
is Windows and Mac only.  I hooked it up and in about 5 minutes I was
able to dial out.  You plug the USB into the computer and a standard
phone into the other end.

My mom makes calls to FL and Canada and so far it has worked without any
issues and the sound quality is telephone.

No complaints here.

If you need more information, let me know.