re-installing shuttle

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Apr 28 14:39:02 MST 2008

Am 28. Apr, 2008 schwätzte Michael March so:

> Where did you buy your KPC?  I have heard the fan is loud, it that true?

I guess not. I just turned mine on to see if it was noisy, but it was
already on, so I ended up turning it off and there was no noise reduction.

Just booted it again as well. I don't hear it until I lift the back end
and point it at my head.

I can hear it when I put it next to my head, but it's much quieter than
everything except my laptop.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/        https://LOPSA.org/
#  If you don't think for yourself, others will think for you --