fluke pro 3000 toner

Michael Sammartano volinaz at cox.net
Sat Apr 26 11:27:43 MST 2008

Michael,

If the wires are shorted/live it will generate a tone but it will only be detected VERY close to the generator.

As for the people at Depot, I personally would have asked you if you had read the directions! It says specifically how to use the tool and what to do if no tone is heard. The folks at Depot are highly trained and most of them are common sense driven. Unless they use those tools daily (and 99.9% don't) they would not know how to answer that question. That is what the "Users Manual" is for. Read the DIRECTIONS!

Mike

---- Michael Havens <bmike101 at cox.net> wrote:
> Does anybody know any secrets in the use of this? It will produce different
> tones if it is shorted wile you are activating the wand. Googling it wasn't
> any help so I went to home depot but they weren't any help . I suppose I'll
> ask you-all.

Please visit
http://www.iconnetworksolutions.com