OLPC

fouldragon at aol.com fouldragon at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 20:54:37 MST 2008

Is it still a SSD?

Honestly, I'd be willing to take the performance hit and use a
bargain-priced 32Gb CF card as hard disc.  I really wish I could
justify an EEE.  My old IBM 385XD finally bit the dust, and so I could
use a laptop... the EEE offers a well-integrated, almost Mac-like in
that sense, package, without being more horsepower than I really need
to run Firefox and a SSH client.