OT: notebook shopping

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 12:51:46 MST 2008

  I think you've got the effect here where people think its higher
quality *because* the price is high.

  As I mentioned, a lot of what you pay for with Dell or Lenovo is for
people who call up and ask basic questions.  So all these people use
resources that is embedded in the cost for *all users*.  No one to
date has sufficiently served the class of DIY people (especially in
the laptop realm).  The cost of the parts themselves is actually very
low.

  -jmz

 - http://www.joshuazeidner.com/