OT: notebook shopping

Wayne Davis waydavis at cox.net
Mon Apr 21 08:37:42 MST 2008

There is NO better PC based video editor than Final Cut, and it is mac
exclusive. (I) do not like Mac, but when something is superior, you have
to acknowledge it. If Video editing is a good part of what you plan to
do, Then the MAC would be the choice. I just hate paying more $$$ for
hardware and software just because it is a "Mac"