Possible Accounting Software Solution

Vaughn Treude vltreude at deru.com
Sun Apr 20 16:05:40 MST 2008

keith smith wrote:
> I'm not sure what information can be exported to excel.
>
> I'm test driving the free version which does not allow for exporting
> your data.

My current 1999 version can export various reports to Excel. With enough
work you could probably get everything out, and figure out how to get
them imported into a different accounting program. So I'm being picky,
but when I said that, I meant I wanted to be able to export
_everything_, in one command. I do appreciate any info, though.

Vaughn