Using WordPress permalinks

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 14:29:16 MST 2008

HostGator is running 2.3.x on the server I'm on.

I have not gotten to  image uploading.  I was just testing the permalinks.

Tuna <tuna at supertunaman.com> wrote: keith smith wrote:

> Thanks Matt,
>
> I read your post.  I'm thinking it is not the theme since both
> installations 1) on my dev box 2) on hostgator both use the stock theme
> and the hostgator WordPress works correctly.
>
> Thanks again,
> Keith

Did you try image uploading on the HostGator one? We're talking 2.5
here, correct?

For some reason, image uploading on my WP 2.5 on my HostGator no workey! D:

It returns, "HTTP Error". omgwtfbbq???

Keith Smith
(520) 207-9877
PHP Programmer