OT: How to setup an ebook download for $1.00 donation

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 10:42:34 MST 2008

Hi Josef,

You can use the authorize.net SIM solution.  They give you sample code and provide the secured billing page and you can use their receipt page also.

I recently did this for a client.... very simple approach.  You will not need an SSL.

Hope this helps,
Keith

Josef Lowder <joe at actionline.com> wrote: .
After searching the 'net, I've not been able to find a
simple solution to the subject question, so I hope some
kind soul will point me in the right direction.

Actually, I would like to find someone who could help me
create a *simple* and efficient single web page (ideally
preferrable to having to go through multiple shopping cart
pages) where a website visitor could just click on a "Donate"
button, enter any amount of $1.00 or more and then securely
enter the minimum necessary credit card information, and
immediately receive a pdf ebook download.

Hope someone can provide some guidance for this.

http://mail.yahoo.com