Solaris 10

Kevin Faulkner kondor6c at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 10:03:30 MST 2008

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 10:39:50PM +0000, Frank Mandato wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   Just a quick Question, I am in the middle of downloading Solaris10 and I am not sure that it will run as a 64 bit system. SuSE 10.3 does run as a 64 bit system on this pc.
I believe it will from what all I have heard and read.
from wikipedia:
	Solaris 10, includes support for 64-bit x86 applications, allowing Sun
	to capitalize on the availability of commodity 64-bit CPUs based on the
	x86-64 architecture.
I'm not sure if there is a specific version you have to download but I guess the
answer to your question is yes.