Fedora Core Help

Rhune Lord rhunelord at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 14:29:20 MST 2007

Craig,

I feel like a dork, your earlier statement of x86_64 may be the key.
Unfortunately, I thought I had it when I found the ACHI drivers, but
on page:

3.2. Which Architecture Is My Computer?
Processor Manufacturer and Model
                                	Architecture Type for Fedora
Intel Core 2 Duo, Centrino Core 2 Duo, and Xeon; AMD Athlon64/x2,
Sempron64/x2, Duron64	x86_64

On some of the torrents and mirrors there are 64-bit versions of the
distro's and that cause me to stick with i386 distro versions.  When I
get home from work tonight I will try that and see if that's the key.
If it is then I am guilty of not R.T.F.M. (Reading The F-ing Manual)
folks and I apologize.

Thanks,
Brian