test from gmail

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:41:21 MST 2007

To help others out, setting "Receive acknowledgment mail when you send
mail to the list?" will help those that want acknowledgment that the
list has processed the mail you sent out.

Granted, when someone responds to your email, hopefully the text will
be helpfully quoted below the response.

--Dan

On 9/28/07, Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:
> Please see:
>
> http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20070610.164854.6d59d633.en.html
>
> (As others mentioned, Gmail has it's own behavior that may change a
> user's perception of how this all works.)
>
> Alan
>
> Dan Lund wrote:
> > You won't see it posted... only others will.
> > The list doesn't echo emails back to the user who sent it.
> > --Dan
> >
> > On 9/27/07, Technomage-hawke <technomage.hawke at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I tried to send an e-mail direct from google last night, only I have yet to
> >> see it posted.
> >>
> >> can anyone let me know if this makes it (this should be working)

"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte