test from gmail

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Fri Sep 28 08:16:39 MST 2007

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 08:10:32AM -0700, Dan Lund wrote:
> Odd, it acted the same when I had it on my cox account too.
> Oh well, c'est la vie.  Suffice to say that it's not worth losing sleep over.

Probably not worth so much as a wink.

I do like knowing that my email has gone through. It would be nice if
someone who *doesn't* see their own emails could figure this out and
then get it on the PLUG FAQ. If it were happening to me I might find it
frustrating, even if I didn't lose sleep over it.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/