test from gmail

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Fri Sep 28 08:05:43 MST 2007

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 12:34:44AM -0700, Dan Lund wrote:
> You won't see it posted... only others will.
> The list doesn't echo emails back to the user who sent it.

I keep seeing that, and I don't know where it comes from. I see my own
messages, and I always have. I did do anything special with the list
server, and I am not copying outbound messages to myself.

Just to be clear: the list server sends me my own messages, and I've
done nothing special to get that to happen. I do not have to wait for a
reply, either.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/