SCO in Mesa

David Munson david.munson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 23:30:36 MST 2007

Now, what building in Mesa will he be at, and can we get a clear line
of sight for a catapult launch? I wish to make manifest my displeasure
with their tactics.

Of course, I understand that the OS Community will disavow any
knowledge of my actions should I be caught or killed in the course of
my mission.