OT: SCO Group Files Chapter 11

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Sep 14 18:30:03 MST 2007

Does anyone know if SCO would own software copyrighted by Caldera from
2001-2002?

Copyright(C) Caldera International Inc. 2001-2002. All rights reserved.

I am working on PCC which was shipped with System V Release 2 (I think) in
early 1980's and was started in 1970's. It now has those 2001-2002 Caldera
copyrights.

See the grant of the fee free license at
http://www.in-ulm.de/~mascheck/various/Caldera-license.txt

Did Caldera really own that software? Does SCO own it now?

I am trying to figure out the timeline and ownership of all this since I
am also looking at a nroff based on that code.