OT: SCO Group Files Chapter 11

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Sep 14 15:42:18 MST 2007

I don't know what Checker uses.

SCO sued Autozone for allegedly using Unix code in Linux.  Autozone used
to use SCO servers on the back end and to run their stores, including
the terminals.  They then migrated their software to Linux servers.  SCO
sued them basically saying that their migrated code could not work on
Linux unless they were using unlicensed Unix code.

That's what I remember, anyway.  I'm sure Groklaw has it all documented
somewhere.

Alan