ATI documentation available

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Wed Sep 12 21:54:32 MST 2007

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 09:48:10PM -0700, Patrick C wrote:
> I read that one of the developers actually saw the docs a few weeks ago,
> with an NDA and was just waiting for ATI to approve so he could release the
> code.

We'll know it's real when people start writing drivers from the released
info. If they have the needed docs, they *will* write the drivers. And
if there are truly free drivers available, then hopefully every Linux &
BSD fan will but the hardware they can fully use! My fingers are
crossed.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/