website search

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Wed Sep 12 09:49:27 MST 2007

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 09:37:22AM -0700, Nathan Aubrey wrote:
> I have used ht://Dig on web sites before as a search engine and I really liked
> it, but it seems that project is dead and I'm looking for recommendations.
> The site is an offline intranet server and does not connect to the internet,
> so no google search.

Dead, or completed? ;-)

htdig.org still responds, and ht://Dig is still in wide use. It's
released under gplv2, so someone can pick it up and run with it if
desired.

I haven't been using it myself, so I don't know if there are outstanding
problems with it. If not, then it's still there. :)

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/