Virtualization Presentation on Uberhip.com

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 21:50:05 MST 2007

On 9/9/07, Austin Godber <godber at no8tech.com> wrote:

> Darn, I forgot to add that to my presentation.  That is something called
> S5.  Its HTML/CSS and Javascript.
>
> http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/
>
> Gives you a fairly decent HTML indexable presentation.  Looks good on
> screen, on the web, and if you press "t" gives you the text version,
> appropriate for printing.

This worked great.  However, I was curious if hitting T again would take me
back to the slide show.  And it DOES!  However, on return to the slide show
the material seems to be compressed vertically so that the lines overlap.
Just thought you might want to know.

<snip>

--
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being
either proven right or pleasantly surprised.