OOXML fails to get fast track with ISO

David Munson david.munson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:08:09 MST 2007

After doing a good bit of very quick and dirty reading and searching
on OOXML, I can only come to one conclusion: Microsoft is still
operating off of a plan established almost 10 years ago (the
"Halloween Documents"), and they're doing their level best to put an
end to the open source movement, and they're doing so in a very
sneaky, underhanded way.

I now understand fully why so many people hate MS.