Virtualization Presentation on Uberhip.com

Austin Godber godber at no8tech.com
Sun Sep 9 13:00:45 MST 2007

Darn, I forgot to add that to my presentation.  That is something called
S5.  Its HTML/CSS and Javascript.

http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/

Gives you a fairly decent HTML indexable presentation.  Looks good on
screen, on the web, and if you press "t" gives you the text version,
appropriate for printing.

Austin

PS - Apologies if people get this twice.  I am resending it from th
eplug safe email address, I will go add uberhip back to plug now.