Old Floppies

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Wed Sep 5 14:27:54 MST 2007

1) Yes, I remember 8 inch floppies.  I even remember changeable 20MB back up disks that had to be wheeled to the server on a dolly.

2) Yes I have 720K 3 & ½ inch floppies.  I even have several working 5 & ¼ inch floppies and a working drive.  What do you need them for?

3) Yes, my wife made me through out nearly everything when I moved, but I have some stuff still lingering in the garage ;)