Samba authentication to Windows PDC?

Luis Villarreal xciprox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:18:14 MST 2007

I know im a little late to the discussion but this maybe of some help. I
used this howto
found at http://xciprox.googlepages.com/winbind.pdf but I can't remember
where i found it, but kudos to the person that wrote it. It is debian based
but im guessing can it be applied to redhat equivalent values.You actually
have to configure a number of things, primarily pam to allow active
directory logons. Then as Dan stated add the "user+ADGROUP" values to each
share in smb.conf.