ubuntu book

betty nicepenguin at webcanine.com
Wed Oct 24 12:39:18 MST 2007

is there an ubuntu book (real book, not on-line notes or user groups)
that anyone likes a lot?
i like to have a REAL book when i'm learning something new. any
recommendations?

also, when i copied (ftp'd) my files for my email from the rh box to the
new ubuntu one, the parent file came over but none of the mail itself.
that is, the file called 'dogs' came over but it was empty whereas it
previously had about 4 sub-folders in it with mail in each of them.
or maybe they are on the new computer and i can't find them?

address bk and bookmarks made it ok.

--
betty i.
www.webcanine.com