So I'm new at linux and don't know what I'm doing

Jeremy Miller jmminaz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:20:18 MST 2007

Ubuntu uses a program called Synaptic to handle packages. Go to
System, Administration, Synaptic and enter your password when
prompted. Once in there, choose libraries from the panel on the left
and about 2/3rd of the way down I see libntfs9. (you can just click on
one of the package names and start typing libntfs and it will bring
you very close to it). Click the check mark next to it and hit the
apply button. Hope this works for you.