Intel-Core2 Duo T7500 or AMD-Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-64

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Tue Oct 23 11:44:06 MST 2007

Nathan Aubrey wrote:
> Hands down Intel. I've had horrible luck with AMD systems in general, and

What types of problems were you experiencing?  I have been responsible
for several hundred AMD server class machines and have no complaints.  I
have not had any experience with mobile AMD processors though.

The two CPU manufacturers are pretty much equivalent in my mind, trouble
tends to brew in the motherboard/peripheral department before the CPU is
ever an issue in my experience.

Austin