Server script without built-in sockets

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:43:50 MST 2007

Sockets are created/opened by applications, and don't really follow
the whole mknod / dev paradigm.
This is for both Unix and TCP sockets.

--
Thanks,
Dan Lund

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot
possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to
get at or repair."