recommendation on web finance app with the following abilities

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at compunetconsulting.com
Mon Oct 22 17:48:19 MST 2007

Hi Dan,

I have to same I'm in the same boat as you and I want to finally cut
away from Windows.  As of late, I've been doing some research and it
seems the only online personal finance software out there is Mvelopes -
http://www.mvelopes.com  I'm not sure how good/bad it is as I haven't
gone through the 30 day free trial yet.

If I'm just missing something in regards to this, please let me know,
but that's the only thing that I've found in my searches.

-Mike