back up on ext hdd

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 18:07:38 MST 2007

I don't know if it works the same for linux, but I have moved the user
files from system to system which allowed me to keep my firefox and
tbird installations the same no matter what machine I am on. I am
guessing if you copy the .mozilla and .thunderbird files to the new
user it should make use of them (although you might need to rename the
id directories so they match what the current IDs for the user are.