OT: How best to record "off-the-air" HD-TV?

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 05:38:02 MST 2007

PC HDTV cards are supported under Linux very well. They actually support
Linux before they support that other OS. I have had on for a couple of years
and to record HD it is as simple as setting the channel and then just
redirecting the output of the /dev file to you .ts file. This makes it
incredibly easy to record vi scripts.