Ballmer says Red Hat infringes MS IP

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Wed Oct 10 11:11:59 MST 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 10:35 -0700, David Munson wrote:
> Steve Ballmer has apparently said (and I guess it's not the first
> time) that Red Hat infringes on Microsofts intellectual property.
>
> story here:
> http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/34290/118/
----
I think that the larger story is corporate responsibility. If Balmer
actually believed that Red Hat is infringing on Microsoft's IP, then not
to aggressively move to protect their valuable assets would be an
abrogation of his responsibility as CEO and Microsoft shareholders would
have an actionable complaint against him.

Otherwise...

<<<yawn>>>

--
Craig White <craig at tobyhouse.com>