power supply

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Sat Oct 6 17:16:07 MST 2007

From: Michael Havens <bmike101 at cox.net>
> Well.... I am back! I am now offficially married!

#include "Marriage_according_to_Ambrose_Bierce.h"

> I need to send them a copy of the receipt. I then take a picture of it, open

> gimp up, resize it, and click print. It will not print. I played with the
> printer setup setting but that didn't help.

Not enough information to make a good diagnosis.  Are you using CUPS?  What's
the make and model# of the printer you're using?  Does the "print test page"
bit from http://localhost:631/ or lpr-ng's admin tool work?  If so, that
points to a problem with gimp-print.  BTDT; gimp spit out about 6 pages of
raw PostScript before I could get the @#%^ing printer to cancel the job.
Easiest workaround is to print to file from gimp, then feed the PostScript to
kprinter or lpr.  Or save the file as a JPEG, open said JPEG in firefox, then
print from there.