How difficult is it to run your own email server?

Mike stuff at dustsmoke.com
Sat Oct 6 05:55:54 MST 2007

On top of what Darren and Mike are saying. If you decide to go debian
with ClamAV. Might be worth checking out the volatile repository.

http://www.debian.org/volatile/

As you know things like virus scanners are a moving target that doesn't
really fit in with the Debian stable mentality. Thats the point of
volatile and it will keep you in good standing with dist-upgrade to
lenny when that day comes.

Also, you may find amavisd-new nice to tie spamassassin and clamav together.

-Mike