OT - Server spec's, need opinion.

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Fri Oct 5 20:42:44 MST 2007

By "in house" I meant into my server room at the office vs. the having
it "professionally" hosted, so I have some $$ for bandwidth.
As far as bandwidth, it will only work if we can get the COX feed we are
looking for. (Engineers say by January, but I have heard it before)
Rite now I have few T1's and the cost of adding the additional bandwidth
would indeed be prohibitive if I was forced to keep this form.  From
what I can tell we should expect ~10Mbs peek, but that data is not
currently made available to us.  I suppose another question, since I am
toying with this idea, would be what you experience as peek bandwidth?