How difficult is it to run your own email server?

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Oct 5 15:23:15 MST 2007

Qmailtoaster looks great. Too bad it is an rpm and not Debian
compatible.

I didn't find any discussion if alien worked in this particular
situation or not. I did find this write-up
http://www.shupp.org/toaster/?page=preface#whatisatoaster which covered
installing most of the bits of qmail toaster on a Debian box. Not sure
how current it is.

How different is CentOS from Debian? I have only ever used Debian, so I
am a little concerned about adding yet one more unknown to the puzzle.

Thanks for the lead!!

Mark