VMWare alternative

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:41:43 MST 2007

There is a note either on the site, or in the documentation that you
should use 2.6.20 or higher due a race condition at boot time with
2.6.18/.19. Which might be the problem I am running into. I haven't
spent a lot of time on it. Just remarking that initial run through was
disappointing. Although I have to say that FC7 installed and is
working fine. I can't complain considering the price and the
features.. :)