ubuntu gui question

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:42:19 MST 2007

I do remove the quiet but I also remove the splash.  Interesting that I
never even tried leaving the splash option.  I just assumed that was for the
splash graphic and that if I left it there I would not see the messages I
want.

BTW, I also add a vga=773 (I think that was the mode) and a verbose just to
get the most information in case something breaks.  I must admit I never
experimented with the difference.
--
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being
either proven right or pleasantly surprised.