West Side Meeting - 11/28/2007 - 19:00 to 22:00 (right?)

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Fri Nov 30 16:36:30 MST 2007

I really enjoyed the W Side meeting Nov. 28.
THANKS a bunch, to George Toft! (CISSP)
Also, to the guy who locked the door when we left,
   and to his employer (the parent co. of that school),
   for allowing the use of part of their building.
Next time, perhaps we should have refreshments
  (as was sometimes done in the past).
((If paying for the food is an issue, then [the treasurer
  of] the Phoenix Chapter ACM might be able to help.))
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org