Red Seven official kubuntu dealer

Bill Jonas bill at billjonas.com
Wed Nov 28 16:26:21 MST 2007

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 04:06:14PM -0700, Tuna wrote:
> Has anyone bought from them on here? Are they good? Are they delicious?

I've heard about them on here before.  I'm looking for a laptop, and I
*want* to like them. :-)  I made it out to their Mesa store earlier this
week.  The used laptops (one model of an older Inspiron) seemed a little
pricey for what you got.  I'll probably check out another location,
though (different stock).

--
Bill Jonas    *    bill at billjonas.com    *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step