OT: OpenOffice Templates

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Nov 20 00:21:31 MST 2007

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007, Ted Gould wrote:

> We started OpenClipart.org just so that MS wouldn't have the clipart
> advantage ;)
>
> http://openclipart.org/media/tags/holiday

On Saturday, my wife used that (tag was "christmas"). It was a slow
process, because the tags page doesn't show any images, so she had to
click one at a time. Only a small percentage of those had thumbnails, so
also had to click on the SVG download for each. Then back to the main list
and so on .... what should be a 30 second task took over ten minutes.

Nevertheless, she found a good public domain SVG image that worked great
for her invitations.