Running X on a virtual dedicated server

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Fri Nov 16 21:22:54 MST 2007

It's "xhost +". There's a space between xhost and the +. This allows
all clients to connect to your X server. That command will allow any
client connections to your server. You really shouldn't do that but
when trying to get anything to show up on your X server. For further
details see "man xhost".
---
Jon M. Hanson (N7ZVJ)
Weblog: http://the-hansons-az.net/wordpress/