OT: how to set up a newsletter mailing list

augie grayfox agrayfox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:48:57 MST 2007

On Wednesday 14 November 2007 12:00,
"Josef Lowder" <joe at actionline.com> wrote:

> Thanks Augie.  May I ask, to how many email addresses do you mail?
> Have you encountered any difficulty with your ISP or email server?
> (Or do you use your own email server on your personal computer?)
>
> Thanks

You're welcome, Josef, I average about 50 - 60 on my list and I did have some
problems for just a little while, but it was mostly to addresses on yahoo and
Aohell. I just use gmail through my cox connection but my email client is
Kmail. I think that if I were to get up into the 100s then cox might get
involved but so far...<crosses fingers> no problemo. YMMV
--
		augie grayfox
			~~~~

	Life is what happens between your plans.