another compiz question

Cary Mabe cary_mabe at msn.com
Sat Nov 10 10:06:04 MST 2007

Thank you again for the help.  You guys are amazing.  I'm looking forward to the day when I can contribute a couple of answers instead of more questions.  In the post the other day, the person answering told me to check the kernel modules for dri.   like below

"What is the make and model of the video chipset?  Are you using XGL?  (IME,
XGL = EPIC FAIL, but it might work on Intel video cards.)  Are the kernel
modules needed for DRI loaded?  Those are agpgart, intel_agp, and radeon here
on my laptop, but YVideoCardMV."

The chipset on the board is SIS 661/741/761 pci/agp, or at least that's what the device manager is reporting.  And I have no idea how to check which kernel modules are loaded.

Thanks in advance for any advice/knowledge that comes my way.

Cary